Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saying Good Byes

Over the many years of my education and activities, I've met some of the greatest people I'd probably ever meet. I recently said good bye to many of my friends moving off to college and my girlfriend. Knowing that I will be living totally separate lives from everyone I once grew close with is quite alarming. And (realistically) knowing that you'll probably never speak or see half of the friends you grew up with makes it even worse. Good byes suck, but it's just a part of life. I want to thank everyone in my life for having an impact me no matter how big or small, because without my friends, I wouldn't be the person who I am today. I wish the best of luck for all of my friends tackling college and I hope that we do keep in touch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment